Specialising in getting businesses found on the first page of Google.
 

Organic / Natural SEO

Let Us Help You Understand The Benefits Of Organic and Natural Search Engine Optimisation

Home > Services > Organic / Natural SEO



What is Organic / Natural SEO?

Organic search engine optimisation (SEO) involves the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via natural or organic search engine results.

It's is well published that organic or natural search engine results attract over 85% of click through traffic, whereas sponsored links and Google maps share in the remaining 15%.

The ultimate goal for any business, website marketing company or search engine optimisation consultant looking to attract new customers from their internet marketing efforts, is to achieve a natural or organic search result on the first page of a search engine results page, especially Google.


Organic Search Results

In Australia, over 93.% of all searches conducted online are done using Google, so it makes sense that Websyte Corporation search engine optimisation methodology focuses on achieving natural or organic search engine optimsiation (SEO) results on Google.

Google dominates in Australia unlike virtually any other major market in the world. A recent report from Hitwise shows the breakdown of daily searches in Australia as follows:

 

88.19%Google.com.au



5.36%Google.com



3.4%Bing



1.65%Yahoo



0.27%Ask



 
 HitWise: Search Engines ranked by Volume of Searches for the 4 weeks ending 12 November 2011

The Difference Between SEO & SEM

There is alot of confusion amongst business owners about the difference between organic search engine optimisation (SE0) and search engine marketing (SEM). Google Adwords or pay per click advertising is a form of search engine marketing NOT organic or natural search engine optimisation.

Natural or Organic search engine optimisation is the key to being successful in attracting qualified website traffic, new customers and increased sales to your business.


SEO Strategies

Since 1997, Websyte Corporation have been the leaders in Organic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), helping thousands of clients throughout Australia gain a first page presence on popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN, for competitive keywords and phrases.

Websyte Corporation can develop a customised search engine optimisation strategy to ensure your business appears in the organic search engine results on the first page of Australia's leading search engines, in particual Google.


Find out about how we can help your business grow!

Call (03) 9898 2729

Clients

Custom Websites

Contact Us

3

Call (03) 9898 2729

Today to find out how we can help you grow your business.